The Book Club
This is a club for people passionate about upskilling in innovation and willing to do the work of reading a book each quarter. We will discuss the book at a virtual event (via Zoom).
From being in the club, you will get access to a group of people with who you can connect with between meetings, creating your own community and challenge network!
2022 Meeting Dates (11 – 12:30 PM AEST):
- Monday 15-August [mtg 8] The Secret Lives of Customers: A Detective Story about Solving the Mystery of Customer Behavior by David S Duncan
- Monday 7-November [mtg 9] Book to be announced
- Monday 6-June [mtg 7] Eat, Sleep, Innovate: How to Make Creativity an Everyday Habit Inside Your Organisation by Scott D. Anthony, Paul Cobban, Natalie Painchaud and Andy Parker
- Monday 7-March [mtg 6] Jobs to Be Done Playbook: Align Your Markets, Organization, and Strategy Around Customer Needs by Jim Kalbach
- Monday 6-December 2021 [mtg 5] When Coffee and Kale Compete by Alan Klement. [Free download]
- Monday 18-October 2021 [mtg 4] Think Again: The Power of Knowing What You Don’t Know by Adam Grant
- Monday 9-August 2021 [mtg 3] The Catalyst: How to Change Anyone’s Mind by Jonah Berger
- Monday 7-June 2021 [mtg 2] Pirates In The Navy: How Innovators Lead Transformation by Tendayi Viki
- Monday 12-April 2021 [mtg 1] The Little Black Book of Innovation by Scott D. Anthony
Interested in joining the club? Let’s chat.